General Information and Forms
MARINER'S COVE UNIT #139 BUILDING D MYRTLE BEACH, SC
Check In Information
- Check-in time is after 1 p.m. Please do not check in prior to 1 p.m. unless prior arrangements have been made, as adequate time is needed for a thorough cleaning.
- Please carefully review the enclosed "Rules and Regulations" for the Mariner's Cove units.
- The parking permits are hanging in the kitchen. The permits must be on your rear view mirror at all times or you may be towed. This is strictly enforced. The permits must be returned to the hook prior to departure for the next renters use. There is a $35 replacement fee (Mariner's Cove Homeowner Policy) for each lost or non-returned parking permit which will be deducted from your deposit. Please do not attach these permits to motorcycles as they may be stolen.
- To preserve the cleanliness of the condo, smoking is not permitted in the unit. Please limit smoking to the balconies only. Ashtrays can be found in the kitchen cabinet.
- The unit contains a small capacity load stackable washer and dryer. If you are planning to use these appliances remember to bring detergents (liquid preferred).
- If you requested linen service, all beds and bathrooms will be made up for your arrival.
- PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE CONDO AT ANY TIME.
- An answering machine is available. A general greeting has been recorded. Please do not change the greeting.
- Please do not sit on furniture with wet bathing suits or sunscreen.
- Please do not run air conditioners or heaters with the doors open. The electric bills are very high during the cooling and heating months.
- Basic cleaning supplies are located under the kitchen sink for immediate clean ups.
- If there is no hot water, the circuit breaker box is located on the right wall as you walk in. The additional circuit breaker box for the bedrooms is located in the hall before the second bedroom behind the picture.
- The refrigerator thermostat may have to be turned up. Do not turn up all the way or everything will freeze up immediately.
- If the condo has been vacant for awhile, the water in the pipes may be stale. Run the shower and bath water for a few minutes.
- Periodically, an exterminator mandated by the condo management will be in to perform routine preventative treatment. They have their own key to the unit and you may not be notified ahead of time.
- If there is an emergency and you are unable to reach us, please contact Carol at (843) 449-0352 or (843) 997-0212 located in unit #140 next door.
Check Out Information
- Check-out time is 9 a.m. Please do not check out later than 9 a.m. unless prior arrangements have been made. A late check out charge of $50 may be assessed towards your refundable deposit.
- Please return parking permit(s) to the kitchen hook and mail the keys back to us as soon as possible. Your deposit will be refunded upon receipt and replacement of issued items.
- Please sweep up any residual sand as needed throughout your stay and on the day of your departure.
- You are responsible for disposing of your bagged trash as needed throughout your stay and on the day of your departure. The dumpster is located behind building "C". Please do not leave any trash in the unit.
- If linen service was used, please collect all linens and place in a pillowcase for the linen company. You will be charged for any missing linen.
- Turn off all lights, heaters, air conditioners and ceiling fans.
- Lock and put bars in tracks of sliding doors. Close all blinds and drapes.
- Empty the dishwasher and remove all perishables from the cabinets, refrigerator, and freezer. You may leave behind non-perishable items such as paper goods, cleaning supplies, condiments, etc.
- Please complete and return our questionnaire with your keys so that we can be made aware of any comments you may have.
We hope that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you were pleased with our condo, please recommend us to your family and friends. If for any reason you were not satisfied, please inform us so we may make your next stay with us more enjoyable. Thank you.
Below are the average air temperatures, water temperatures and precipitation amounts by month.
For daily and extended forecasts, you can log onto www.weather.com
Linen Service (Optional)
If you choose this service, the beds and bathrooms will be made up with the freshly laundered linens for your arrival. At the end of your stay, all linens should be placed in a pillowcase for the linen service to pick up.
For your convenience, linen service may be requested for your stay with us. For an additional charge of $45.00, linen service will be provided to your unit. This service includes the following:
Bed-linens for the master bedroom, second bedroom beds and pull out couch in living room (mattress covers, fitted sheets, flat sheets, and pillow cases).
- Bath towels (8)
- Hand towels (8)
- Wash cloths (8)
- Dish towels (2)
- Dish cloths (2)
- Bath mats (2)